Pages

19.10.11

Cowabunga!


Let me christen my first ever blog post with a confessional, I’m a terrible writer. 
It's very rare I write anything longer than a greeting in a birthday card, I can’t spell and I’m one of ‘those’ people who makes the text size bigger to magically add the final 100 words to an essay. So why would I start an online commentary for all to scrutinise? Well, I really like making stuff, watching (and learning) how other people make stuff and finding inspiration for my own crafty projects. These things are best shared and a blog is perfect for that!

I’ll be searching high and low to find the most interesting people to feature, products to review, crafty techniques, the most inspiring images and I might even plug in my brain to create some little DIY projects.

Don’t worry, a picture says 1000 words so I won’t have to.
This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment